Friday, July 27, 2012

Polymer Clay Charms (ONE)

So lately I've been working on making polymer clay charms. Its a lot of fun, and considering its summer break, I have a lot of time on my hands so it's the perfect hobby to get into! Here are some of my favourite charms I've made in about the last two weeks.

***WARNING*** Extremely picture-heavy.










LIST (going from left to right horizontally)
1. Coffin Earring & Necklace set
2. Bat Cameo
3. Alien Zombie Cupcake set (two necklaces, and earrings)
4. E.A. inspired Leech<3
5. Cannibalistic Alien -eating and eyeball- (I made eyeball earrings to go with this).
6. Prince Vince from the amazing show Beetlejuice<3
7. Kawaii Candy Corn Earrings
8. Kawaii Swamp Monster charm
9. E.A. inspired earrngs
10. Bat necklace
11. Kawaii Bat charm
12. Kawaii Totoro charm

No comments:

Post a Comment