Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DoomBears

 For a while now I've been making stuffed animals every now and then. I sew them by hand so it takes me quite a while to make a single small bear, however it usually pays off in the end as they turn out pretty cute. Here are some pics of bears I have created:

This is Weary (Top left) and Dreary (Top Right). Weary is a bear, and Dreary; a bat.

Above is Barnibas, from Barnibas Bats' Bakery and a stuffed bear (that I made for my awesome friend Jaz <3)
I also made a large plain black bat, but the material was not very good and started tearing :'(
Barnibas is the newest addition, which I made towards the beginning of the summer. However I hope to start making more and working with the sewing machine!

Have a good night,
~Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment