Sunday, August 19, 2012

Outfit of the Day 1

Okay, so I meant to make this entry yesterday, but I got caught up in packing (I just get home and I'm leaving again!) so I'll just have to do yesterdays and today's 'Outfit of the Day' in the same day.

I decided to start doing 'O.T.D's because it seems fun, and gives me a reason in the summer to put the effort into looking good (instead of wearing my black pajama shorts and Creature Feature band shirt every day)!
I'm also doing this because my best friend is moving far away and I need to reassure her that I'm still her sexy painted doll. ;D

So this is what I wore yesterday...

 August 18th 2012


Sorry, there arent really any full shots, but I'm wearing my lacy see-through tank top, lacy layered skirt, and black tights with white spots (which you can only really see in the first picture). I'm also wearing my mini top hat, black bow, and cameo necklace I got for x-mas from my mother.

I don't plan on doing these every day, but probably only when I think my outfit is picture-worthy. Otherwise I'd have tons of outfit entries; people might start thinking I'm vain! ;O XD

No comments:

Post a Comment