Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012

So as I've been saying, I've been on vacation for the past two weeks. I had so much fun! There was so much food, and company, and activities but at the same time it was very laid back and relaxing. I was able to see some relatives that I only get to see once or twice a year and everyone had such a blast. Since the cottage is located right along a small spring-fed lake, we spent our days swimming and boating, tubing, knee boarding, & water skiing. We spent our mornings and evenings fishing, and our nights watching movies and/or playing board games.

The following are some pictures of where I slept. I was staying at a cottage, however it only accommodates 6-7 people at most, and since there were plenty of people there the entire time my sister and I slept in the camper. I also really enjoyed taking naps there -and with the sun shining in as shown in the first picture It was very relaxing.



The following are photos of a frog who decided to climb up the window one night while we were watching a movie. It was quite adorable.



And this was a fish who decided to nibble at my toes. I was sort of freaked out at first because it wouldn't go away, and my aunt told me that people actually go to certain spas and pay to put their feet in a pool of water full of fish! Apparently they get rid of callouses or something.
(My toenails are Emilie Autumn inspired~)


Here are just some random pretty scenery photos from one afternoon when I was fishing with my uncle.


And finally, me with my uncle.


Anyway, I had a great time, I would post more photos of me with my relatives, but unfortunately they do not appreciate having their photo's put on the internet.

Have a lovely night,
~Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment