Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blog challenge- day 1

This post is pretty delayed, I've been busy with other things lately so I haven't been able to get around to doing this, sorry!


10 things about yourself.

1. I am a self-confessed tea addict
2. I love swinging at the park at night
3. I like to say that I'm not judge-mental, but I've realized that I actually am 
4. I still have stuffed animals on my bed. Well, stuffed bats and voodoo dolls and such
5. I have never been in a serious relationship (I actually have never had a boyfriend in high school- yet).

6. I love cute and creepy things
7. I love over-done, dramatic, cheesy bands/songs 

8. I'm addicted to black and white stripes and anything that's Beetlejuice-y.
9. I became interested in the Goth subculture July 2011
10. I no longer consider myself 'a Goth' so much as just 'interested in the Goth subculture'. I've realized I shouldn't restrict myself to just one lifestyle or category when there are a lot of other styles (and movies/books/music/etc) that I quite like, such as visual kei, and fairy kei.

No comments:

Post a Comment