Saturday, September 8, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 2

Nickname and why you have it.

I have a few nicknames, however I don't really have any that are terribly common.

1. Queen Crimson Dust;
This is really just a joke between me and my friend Michelle. In grade 10 French class one day last year we were chatting and singing (the usual- yes, we sing in class XD (mostly EA)), it was last period and class was almost over, and someone made a weird circular paper plane thing like this; 


and tossed it at us, so naturally, I decided to put it on my head and wear it as a crown. And then I was like ':O ! I need a Goth name!' (jokingly) then I thought for a moment and was like "I know! Queen Crimson Dust!" I think the name just randomly popped into my head, we both laughed so hard XD 

2. Babes;
This is what Michelle calls me most often because of my love for Beetlejuice (for those of you who don't know, Beetlejuice calls Lydia 'babes' all the time).

3. Lydia;
My Uncle calls me Lydia, because he thinks I look like her when I'm wearing my sunglasses. 

4. Elvira;
This one is a little old, I used to wear my hair EXTREMELY teased, and my dad would call me Elvira.
I looked like this; 

5. Painted doll;
Michelle calls me her painted doll, because in the winter I would do elaborate designs with my liquid eyeliner (it doesn't look good in the summer, because its too hot and my skin isn't pale enough);

6. 'Shy';
My full first name is 'Shyanne' so mostly my friends call me 'Shy'. 

Anddd, my brother sometimes calls me 'Darkness' XD he'll come up to me and be like 'Hey darkness'.

I think those are the main ones...sometime I'm called Chi-Chan...that's mostly it :)

I'm trying to catch up on all the days I've missed! Sorry!
Have a good night,
~Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment