Monday, October 8, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 5

10 things you hate.

Well ain't this a cheery topic? haha

Here are 10 things I HATE;

1. Earl Grey tea (Bleck! The one tea I cannot stand)
2. Wet socks.
3. Being in large groups of people
4. Cold green tea (It just tastes so bitter like that! X.X)
5. Rushing. I do not like rushing! I do everything at a slow, relaxing pace unless its vital I hurry up (like during tests) ^^;
6. Twilight (this is pretty bias really, considering I've never read the books, but I simply don't understand all the hype!)
7. Brown and yellow
8. Sun

     
9. Rap music
10. Dumb people who'd do anything for attention     

This one was much harder than the '10 things I love' post! I guess I'm just too optimistic ;D

Have a great night! The long weekend is over..back to school tomorrow :(
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment