Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving! and some little updates

Good evening! I hope everyone had a lovely thanksgiving, whether you celebrated Friday, Saturday, Sunday, or today (or all four days)!
         My family celebrated today. We had a rather small thanksgiving compared to what we normally have considering we didn't invite any friends or family over for a larger celebration. We had turkey, carrots, squash, potato's, stuffing, and pumpkin pie of course! Usually we add salt beef, pastry, and other vegetables to the mix.
         I made some amazing grain-free, naturally sweetened pumpkin squares*, in hopes that I would have that opposed to my mother's home-made  refined sugar-filled pie with pastry, however I ended up eating both! I just couldn't help it. Can you blame me? So for the next five days, I'm going to detoxify my body by having a 'green smoothie'* for breakfast every morning (basically a smoothie made of leafy greens, and fresh fruit). I'm excited to try it!

Note*~The hyperlinks take you to the recipes

I'm also very excited because today I got a box of Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice tea, my favourite! Its just so Octobery and YUM! <3

Also I'm pleased to say that I have successfully completed two clay commissions (photo's will be uploaded in a few days)!...

Since I haven't done an Outfit of the Day post in forever I will leave you with a pic of me that was taken today;


anndd vow that I will become better at updating this blog regularly! 

Recently I went through a little...or a very big style rut. But I am super happy that I've got my groove back on in time for Halloween! Wooh! (Can you believe I started incorporating PASTELS into my wardrobe?!) 

 
WHAT WAS I THINKING?


Luckily that short-lived (as in, 5 day) faze is over and I can get back to being my usual unusual self again! 

Yeah! So....that's about it for now... I hope to start doing Outfit of the Day posts more often, and I'm currently working on a Morbid Music of the Month for October, I also plan on compiling a bunch of wonderfully Halloween-y photos and post a few every now and then.

For Example;
So cute!

Oh! and if you'd like to, please follow me on Pinterest (my boards and pins are all about healthy eating for now, but I'll start another board soon with random Halloween photos and such).

I've been REALLY liking my hyperlinks tonight huh? haha, have a lovely evening
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment