Monday, October 15, 2012

Random Life Events and Projects

Good evening,

This is really just a random post about what I've been up to lately...

First off, I dyed my hair over the weekend. It's a much brighter red/orange now, although people can't really seem to tell! :O so, I'll compare my hair from before to my hair now;


Notice a difference now? 


I also made yummy, healthy cocoa mint cookies (click here for the recipe). I'm really addicted to cooking and baking extremely healthy food. I have to say that I have been VERY much enjoying this cauliflower pizza crust lately. Personally, I think its better than traditional crust. I've made it twice so far (and plan to make it many, many more times). It is so delicious, and healthy!



I also painted pumpkins on my nails this weekend!

And I've been working on a new Polymer Clay project;

It's a charm bracelet for my childhood friend. The charms are baked, but are not painted yet. 
From left to right; a cinnamon bun, ice cream cone, piece of cake, doughnut, cupcake, and Poptart! The lighting makes them sort of hard to see, but I think it will be cute when its finished (and of course I'll post photos)!

***I will be making a post very soon about artsy projects that I've been doing. I also have quite a few other blog posts in progress!***

Finally, my best friend Michelle moved to Nova Scotia this passed weekend. Friday was our last day at school together.
I think a lot of things will be different, but we just have to put one foot in front of the other and do our best to continue on and live life the best way we know how. And its not like we'll never see each other again. 


I made the two of us matching strawberry charms too, I wore mine on a bracelet today;

There's a story behind why I chose strawberries, but I'm too lazy at the moment to explain. HOWEVER, Michelle did a lovely job of explaining it on her blog (that I forced her to make so that I could stalk her life) so check it out here.

I miss you already Micha-chan </3
Have a good evening everyone,
~Anne



No comments:

Post a Comment