Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Blog Resolutions

Hello, so recently random ideas for blog entries have been popping into my head. Also I feel like I should try making more useful posts more often (at least once or twice a week) considering most of the things I post are quite random and picture filled. but hey! who doesn't like pictures? Anyway, without further ado, here is a list of my blog resolutions:



  • Post a new recipe at least once a month
  • Post some DIY's
  • Post some movie reviews and a list of my favourite movies with clicky-links.
That's pretty much it for now I think. Short huh? Pretty surprising considering I made a whole post about it...I didn't realize it was quite so meagre. ^_^'

Quickly moving on....
I also plan to;
-do The Goth Challenge I found on the blog called Juliet's Lace starting September 1st.
-And answer F.A.Q. about the Goth subculture according to my own personal opinions. 

As I've mentioned, I will also be doing one, or several posts about my party such as~

-Posting pictures of the party favors,
-Posting the recipes I used for the baked goods, with mine, and *hopefully* my guests' opinion of them.
-Pictures! Lots of pictures of the party >;D
There will also be Tea Duelling, so hopefully I can record that and post it as well, along with the rules and such.

I also have some resolutions that do not involve my blog, such as; finishing An Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice before the end of the summer. As well as making more DoomBears, decorating my backpack and possibly my camisole, and painting more often.

So it appears I have a lot to keep myself busy with! I think tomorrow I definatly need to start working on the music playlist for the party, and apparently my aunt has some cool artsy -and some artsy Halloween- stuff I can play around with for party favors so I will probably start on that as well.

This is mostly a post for myself to keep track of things, and in hopes that readers may see something they find interesting and follow this blog<3 So feel free to comment, and give some ideas on topics I should cover!

Have a horrible night, (I say that in the most loving way of course<3)
~Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment